Thursday 4 June 2009

Gears of War Woes



It rather appears like I've left it a bit too long to get involved with Gears of War on Windows, very few people appear to be playing these days. When I go looking for Versus matches to join or for Co-op partners I'm lucky if there's even one game to choose from. And then when I do find a game it's usually populated by people speaking languages I can't understand which isn't the greatest situation for team work, and the second to last Co-op partner I had was an ammo hog who pretty much forced me to use the crappy Locust weapons - dick.

What really sucks about this situation is that it makes it incredibly unlikely I'll ever be able to pick up any of the online play based achievements - well, I'm pretty unlikely to pick up any of the Versus achievements as it stands anyway as I really suck at GoW online, but I'd like the chance to improve which just ain't happenin as it stands.

Maybe there are unofficial servers or something I can play on, will have to investigate that.

freedoms_stain, out.

No comments: