Saturday 12 December 2009

New Jerb

Been working at my new job for a week now. It's new shit, interesting
stuff, learning a bunch of new skills and science.

We're talking pharmacology here so it's a bit left of my core
molecular biology background, but it's not a million miles away.
Basically I know biologically what's happening on the plate but when
it comes to making that plate and analysing the data after the assay
I'm a bit clueless. Well, after a week I'm less clueless, they need me
to be up to speed by mid-January so they're putting me through my
paces quick smart, which, to be honest I'm very happy with. So much of
this is new to me the sooner I'm brought up to speed the better.

I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can here, so far everyone
has been awesome, and the site, although slightly inconvenient for
travel is well equipped and quite nice.

For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to Monday
instead of dreading it.

freedoms_stain, employed, and as ever, out.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: