Monday 19 October 2009

Thank You VG247.com!

Earlier today gaming news site www.vg247.com had a competition (of sorts) to win a copy of Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition. Copies were awarded to the posters of the 500th, 1000th, 1500th and 2000th comments of the article – and here is my winning 1000th post:

Yup, that’s right, Jizz. Jizz won me £39.99 worth of Bioware RPG.

If you’re into games and you’ve never heard of vg247 I suggest you check it out, it’s a quality gaming news site. Recently the site and its editor Pat Garratt won a triplet of awards in recognition of their awesomeness, so if my recommendation doesn’t carry enough weight, maybe that will.

So thanks very much vg247 for the game and for being proper all round awesome. Oh, and I’ll be gunning for that PS3/Borderlands prize you’re giving away on Wednesday smile_wink

freedoms_stain, never wins stuff, but won this stuff smile_teeth, out

No comments: