Wednesday 30 September 2009

Time Flies

Sometimes rather large amounts of time pass between my blog entries. I really should sort that, like apparently my last post before today was the 22nd, that’s really a long time, and it seems to poof away so fast.

I often get ideas for posts that fizzle out or never reach a publishable quality, I’ve started maybe 4 or 5 different pieces on piracy that never reached a finished state, and yesterday I tried putting together a piece on Gmail Vs. Hotmail that turned into a sprawling mess.

But I shall try to put out some quality. I was at a gig at the weekend, took some pictures, so I’ll try and make something out of that, also I’m going to post some more thoughts about Batman now I’m through the story and >80% through the challenges, also I read the 2nd Dark Tower graphic novel over the last couple of days, might have a wee thing or two to say on that one.

Oh, and I might do a wee piece on a Creationist I’ve been having words with on YouTube. Interesting character, piss-weak understanding of the issue.

Must also make use of my direct e-mail to blog feature, no use for big topics, but useful if you want to bitch about train doors or something.

freedoms_stain, promising to put the hours in (soon), out.

No comments: