Thursday 30 April 2009

Gears Of War Online, buying CDs you already have, realising you'r

I decided to try some Gears of War online last night. Was pretty fun. Ok, I sucked pretty badly, but it was still fun. The group I was playing with were pretty friendly and cool about my suckage and the team did pretty well, I even took a couple of rounds for us and assisted on more than a few kills. Only issue I had was that the Games For Windows Live client wasn't too keen on the mic for my headset, I had to turn the sensitivity up full and talk really loudly in order for it to pick up and transmit, even though I could hear myself clearly through the headphones. Annoying, particularly as online gaming was the main purpose for buying a headset. Buggeration basically. I have found myself in possession of a doubler CD for the first time in my life so far. I bought My Vitriols Finelines single disc edition waaaaaaaay back in 2000, they later released a double disc edition, the 2nd disc of which I bought on mp3 via the HMV digital store in 2006, and if you read my blog on digital music the other day you'll know why that's not acceptable for me. So I decided to buy the double disc edition off eBay. Arrived today, immaculate condition for used CDs, which is awesome, so I'm pretty happy with that. Turns out the first disc was remastered for the double disc edition, so I'm pretty excited to find out how the whole thing sounds. I'm using this somewhat short and pointless blog as a test subject for the google docs "Publish to blog" feature. I tried using it before and it totally fucked up the formatting with extra spaces shoved in everywhere, I fucked about with some of the settings in the blogger dashboard and hopefully that has sorted it out. This experience has resulted in inspiration for a future blog about my life as a google whore. Look for that one next week, ought to be informative at the very least:p freedoms_stain, out. edit: ok, so publishing via docs worked with all the correct formatting this time, but when I edited it inside blogger all the formatting disappeared, very strange. This time I'm just going to edit to put tags in, see what happens... edit2: I unfucked some of the settings I fucked with first time and everything seems to be cool now... I hope.

1 comment:

iicheap wiigame said...

umm it ok!!!


-------------------
รับทำSEO | รับทำSEO
แฟชั่นเกาหลี |แฟชั่นเกาหลี
Cheap Wii Games | Cheap Wii Games